Among other features, Site Meter has a tool that allows a website owner to see what keywords people use to find a blog. Most people who come across my blog via a search come here with keywords like "birding" or similarly on-topic expressions. Other ones are rather off-topic, sometimes to the point of making me wonder whether people were seriously searching for those keywords or how those words led someone to my site.
So, what sorts of things are people looking for?
- northern flicker, how they affect human
- where would the nile river end if it started in washington dc
- What does it mean when a bird is in your house
- columbia carolinensis reproduced from the elephant
- birds of eastern canada namely doves
- sex pictures blogs
- Geoffrey Chaucer Hath A Blog
- danger hazard sparrow excrement
- presidents with bad eyesight
- penguins native to New Jersey
- Big cat sightings in Ohio - 2006
- Brooklyn Parrots attacking people
- cartoon beaver
- james audubon print red throated driver
- "and otherwise"
- guantanamo bay fishing regulations
- Buying Land on the Raystown
- the color green
And from my other blog:
bootstrap analysis for much funnier ones.