Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blog Note: Off to Cape May

Today I am moving to Cape May to take a job for the fall migration season. I will be working with raptors: helping with banding and doing public presentations. This will give me the opportunity to be more directly involved with bird conservation and to experience one of the East Coast's premier bird migration sites.

I expect to be very busy, so blogging may be lighter than usual, especially over the next few weeks. For the next week or so, I have scheduled a mix of new posts with some reposts of older material to run while I move and get settled. I will resume regular posting myself as soon as I can. The Loose Feathers series may need to go on hiatus for at least the first few weeks and perhaps for the fall. I will still try to post some bird news, though.