Last week I was without internet access on most days, thus the dearth of posts on this blog. (Here's why.) I am still catching up with reading and commenting on bird blogs.
While I get caught up, here are a few interesting posts I missed last week:
- The Marvelous in Nature: Forecasting birds (and rain)
- Sibley Guides Notebook: Probability in bird identification
- Chip Notes eBird Buzz: Revealing personal locations--how do you feel about it?
- Birdchick: A Day In Frank Taylor’s Blind
- The Drinking Bird: Wings vs. Wingnuts
- Biological Ramblings: The New Vireos
- View from the Cape: ... and How Fast is a Peregrine?
- Picus Blog: Bird Photography Weekly #58 (Fork-tailed Flycatcher)
- The Nightjar: Injured Hawk is Released