- January: Red Crossbill at Seven Presidents Park
- February Tonight's Sunset (2/10/2011)
- March: Sun Rises Over Cape May Point
- April: Snowy Egret
- May: Bleeding hearts
- June: Oriental Beetle
- July: Red-banded Hairstreak
- August: Gray-hooded Gull is not impressed by your Wonder Wheel
- September: Trichopoda pennipes
- October: Hoverfly
- November: Rose and fallen leaves
- December: Douglas Firs
Eight of those twelve images were shot within a short walking distance of my home.
We are already on our third day of 2012, and I am still reviewing what happened last year. My blogging will turn to things from the new year soon, though.