Tuesday, January 31, 2006

23-5 Meme

I spent the weekend out of town, and I will have more to say about that later. In the meantime, I see that I was tagged with a meme in my absence. Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.
Hmm... That ought to be easy enough, but my 23rd post only has two sentences in it, as it was a link to the first Tangled Bank that included one of my posts. So here is the second sentence:
Welcome to anyone who is visiting here for the first time via the post linked from the carnival.
That is not a very exciting post, but it reflects my early and continuing interest in blog carnivals.

Now for my tags... First, Stalwart Light, then Dave, Mike, Troutgrrl, and Trix.