Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Taking Requests

I am working on planning out a few new writing themes for this year. Since I have not worked out the details yet, I am not going to unveil them at this time. I am thinking that some series on local birds and local birding opportunities might be in order. What I would like to know is whether there are any topics that my readers would like to covered. Is there anything that I am already doing that you would like to see extended? Are there any topics that I am not covering that you would like me to take up? Should I do more of the technical or metablogging posts like last night's post on RSS?

I will probably retire the Birds of the Mid-Atlantic Series, which has gone about as far as I want to take it. By the end of last year, I found that my posts for that series had started to become somewhat repetitive - if not in subject matter then certainly in structure. Once that happened, I felt it was time to move on to something else. (I may still make an occasional post for that series, if something strikes me.)

So if there are any themes you would like me to cover here, please let me know, either by adding a note to the comments for this post, or sending an email to empidonax@gmail.com.