Thursday, August 03, 2006

Book Meme

Coturnix and Aydin have tagged me with a book meme that has been spreading around lately. Since I have not done this one before, here goes my attempt to answer it.

1) One book that changed your life?
I cannot say that any one book changed my life. Every book that I read changes and informs my thinking in some way, but none has led to a life-changing experience.

2) One book you have read more than once?
Holy Feast and Holy Fast by Caroline Bynum

3) One book you would want on a desert island?
A Field Guide to the Birds of Desert Island

4) One book that made you laugh?
1066 and All That

5) One book that made you cry?
None that I can remember

6) One book you wish had been written?
A work of my own

7) One book you wish had never had been written?
Mein Kampf

8) One book you are currently reading?
A Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold

9) One book you have been meaning to read?
Voyage of the Beagle by Charles Darwin

10) Now tag five people -
Squeakysoul
Nuthatch
Greg
Patrick
Dave

Tags: